* Development of embedded Linux SW solutions for the ARM SoC products. Will join SoC SW BSP Group responsible for the development of Linux drivers support for the leading edge technologies.
* Development and integration of device drivers for embedded Linux & U-Boot.
Embedded Software design, implementation, debug and integration.
* 2-5 years of experience in embedded software development.
* Very good knowledge in the C-programming language. ARM assembler is an extra.
* Basic knowledge of the Linux OS and the embedded Linux development environment.
* Good knowledge in CPU architectures and specifically in ARM and multi-core.
BSc. In Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from the leading Israeli universities.