Tag Archives: SWITCH
• Hands-on experience building realistic enterprise testing environments
• Hands-on experience building Windows testing environments (e.g. active directory, group policies, …)
• Hands-on experience building networking testing environments (e.g. switch configurations, VLANs, NAC/802.1x, VPN, SSL, …)
• Hands-on experience with VM-based automation / virtualization in general.
• Hands-on experience building proven automation frameworks
• Hands-on experience with testing end user experience
Software engineering, Electrical Engineering, telecommunication background.
2. Hold well-recognized reputation or job titles such as Fellow, CTO, Distinguished Engineer, SDO WG Chair, or other expert and technical leadership positions
3. Publish and speak in the world-wide standard development body, industrial or research communities such as IEEE, OIF, IETF, ITU, SIGCOMM, etc. Preferably hold positions in such communities
4. Key player in the worldwide research ecosystem (e.g. IEEE, OIF, IETF, ITU, EU project).
5. Vigorous and capable of driving the industrial development.
6. Sensitive to the global trend of advanced research and technology evolution.
7. Fundamentals and Internals of Ethernet (Routers and Switches), or transport network (OTN / SDH / SONET)
8. Knowledge with mobile transport network (Fronthaul / Backhaul) is a plus
9. Self-motivated and driven researcher or engineer who takes pride in delivering high-quality work. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
10. Ability to multitask, solve problems of moderate scope, exercise latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
11. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.