Tag Archives: Matlab
We are looking to recruit a DSP Software Engineer. Responsibilities include
– Design and development of DSP SW code, implementing advanced PHY algorithms for existing and next-generation platforms.
– Delivery of high quality code in a timely manner.
– Ongoing debug and support.
– Close work and daily interaction with other team members and peer System, Software, Integration, Testing, and Algorithms groups.
– Proven experience in development and integration of embedded DSP RT SW applications for modern digital communication systems
– Excellent theoretical understanding of digital communications
– Strong background in software engineering
(1) Participant with the team defining device requirements, concept development and design.
(2) Take part in algorithm design
(3) Develop DSP algorithms in Matlab / C++ environments
(4) Test and debug
(5) Embedded implementation of DSP algorithms
* M.Sc in EE with 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience in development of wireless systems (LTE – Advantage).
* Experience in building link level / system level simulations.
* Experience in development of embedded systems
* Solid understanding of statistical theory, signal processing, multi-antenna techniques.
* System level understanding of radio interfaces and radio imperfections.
* Sound knowledge of 3GPP and/or WiFi standards and technologies.
* Programming skills in C / C++ and Matlab
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Excellent graduate (B.Sc) in Computer / Electronics engineering
0-2 years experience
Strong background and skills in digital communication and digital signal processing
Experience with MATLAB and C programming
Team player and motivated
Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design – advantage
Background in computers architecture – advantage
Background in wireless PHY communication and algorithms – advantage
Experience in SW design and programming – advantage
B.sc in Electronics engineering
Extensive knowledge and experience with C programming
Knowledge in DSP processors programming and fixed point design
Experience in DSP programming and code optimization (big advantage)
Experience in wireless modem development (advantage)
Experience in Matlab (advantage)
Imaging & Computer Vision Developer
Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or electrical engineering
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in Imaging or Computer Vision
Knowledge in: C, Matlab, image processing, computer vision.
B.sc in Electronics engineering, (Preferred communication proficiency).
At least 3 years of experience in communication and signal processing, highly preferred cellular/wireless systems
Extensive knowledge and experience with MATLAB and C programming
Experience in OFDMA modem development (advantageous)
Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design (advantageous)
Major university B.Sc. degree in EE with merit. MSEE is advantage.
At least 4 years of experience in communication and signal processing, highly preferred cellular/wireless systems (OFDM based techniques are preferred).
Knowledge of Matlab & C programming language – mandatory.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communications skills are must.
Lab experience in integration and testing – advantage.
Candidate may be required to travel abroad.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of communication/flash DSP experience (design and implementation).
Must have strong coding skills in Matlab and C
Strong design and analytical skills
Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
Strong background in data structures and algorithms – Major advantage
Electrical Engineer BSc from a known leading university.
Specialization: DSP & Communication
Experience in developing wireless communication systems.
At least 5 years experience in writing real time code over DSP processors.
Deep knowledge and experience with Matlab & C programming.
Experience with floating/fix point design, implementation on DSP and lab tests