Tag Archives: NETWORKING
· Proven industry experience (3-4 years) building and leading small/medium R&D teams using agile methodologies
· Proven experience building mature enterprise software
· Hands-on experience with operating systems, networking and virtualization
· Experience in the cyber-security domain – advantage
Software engineering, Electrical Engineering, telecommunication background.
2. Hold well-recognized reputation or job titles such as Fellow, CTO, Distinguished Engineer, SDO WG Chair, or other expert and technical leadership positions
3. Publish and speak in the world-wide standard development body, industrial or research communities such as IEEE, OIF, IETF, ITU, SIGCOMM, etc. Preferably hold positions in such communities
4. Key player in the worldwide research ecosystem (e.g. IEEE, OIF, IETF, ITU, EU project).
5. Vigorous and capable of driving the industrial development.
6. Sensitive to the global trend of advanced research and technology evolution.
7. Fundamentals and Internals of Ethernet (Routers and Switches), or transport network (OTN / SDH / SONET)
8. Knowledge with mobile transport network (Fronthaul / Backhaul) is a plus
9. Self-motivated and driven researcher or engineer who takes pride in delivering high-quality work. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
10. Ability to multitask, solve problems of moderate scope, exercise latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
11. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
” B.Sc in Software /Electrical Engineering.
” At least 4 years of experience with system design from concept to a new and complete product of telecommunication systems.
” Experience with multi-disciplinary products/systems – Must.
” Experience in analyzing architecture alternatives.
” Experience in defining SW & HW requirements and accompany design teams – Must.
” Knowledge in Ethernet / IP, SDN, preferable also in TDM systems.
” Good inter-Personal skills and team work, ability to work with multi-tasking and dynamic environment.
” Self-learner. Ability to lead new subjects from scratch.
” Ability to guide and support other engineers.
” Creative, innovative and open to absorb and share knowledge and ideas.
” Customer oriented.